Due to continued success Exchange Communications are looking to recruit an Avaya IP Office Engineer based from our Head Office.
Role: Avaya IP Office Engineer
Location: Head Office
Salary: Dependent on experience. On-Call Allowance 1 in 5.
Benefits: Vehicle, Fuel Card, Laptop & Mobile Phone provided.
- 4 years’ experience installing and supporting Avaya IP Office systems.
(Not essential but any knowledge if Unify, Panasonic, Samsung or similar would be advantageous).
- Ability to implement and support IP Office 500/Server Edition Platform – including One-X Portal, Voicemail Pro, IPOCC and all associated applications.
- A strong working knowledge of SIP trunks and SIP service providers.
- Familiarity with Gamma SIP trunks and Horizon hosted VOIP service.
- Knowledge of Xima Chronicall call logging software.
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnostics ability.
- Avaya implementation qualifications ACSS/ACIS.
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams.
- A valid UK driving license.
- Willingness to work flexibly including abroad, out-of-hours and weekends.
- Desire to learn and improve through self-learning and attending manufacturer led training courses.
- Clear communications ability and strong inter-personal skills in order to demonstrate verbally, via documentation and diagrams.
- Ability to organise and dynamically prioritise a busy workload.
- To carry out installations and maintenance work to customer telephony solution, ensuring everything done is with the customer as central focus.
- Coordinating, installing, testing, and troubleshooting of Avaya IP solutions.
- Ensuring high-quality customer service.
- Providing support to a varied user community.
- Updating documentation with site specific information.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com