If Only are an award-winning Scottish luxury holiday specialist based in Glasgow, who recently relocated its 100-strong workforce from its base in Milngavie to the city’s Waterloo Street forming a key part of its expansion plans.
Exchange Communications were tasked with providing an end-to-end solution, including the delivery of an Avaya IP Office Server Edition with an ACCS Contact Centre Solution that will enable the business to significantly improve its customer contact experience.
Exchange Communications designed and implemented a bespoke Avaya IP Office solution which delivers continuous operation, create centralised services, connectivity and complete resiliency for the business.
Key Results / Benefits
Exchange Communications carried out the system update and maintained historical data without disrupting If Only’s… working day.
Additional benefits for If Only… from implementing the new system were:
- Improved technology – by creating a telephone enterprise solution with a single point of administration.
- Increased efficiency by meeting the company’s communication needs on a single system and reduced training/support requirements through the uniform deployment of enterprise-wide features and dial plan.
- Transforms the way If Only… conduct business by offering a seamless engagement experience for both customers and employees. Regardless of their locations, devices, or applications, users have telephony, messaging, conferencing, contact centre, video and unified communications.
- Redefined availability and security delivered through business communications applications on secure platforms that are as reliable and secure as traditional voice. High availability and security are about facilitating distributed IP technology to meet traditional voice expectations.
- Resilience capabilities, such as automatic fail-over, has helped prevent service disruption by enabling any site to function as a stand-alone system until network services are restored.
- Centralised Web-based management simplifies the administration process, and centralised licensing makes it easy for system administrators to assign user solutions to staff members anywhere within the network.
For more information on how Exchange Communications can help transform your customer experience, call us today on 0800 008 7600 or visit www.exchangecommunications.co.uk