Compared to ISDN Exchange Communications SIP trunking service is less costly per channel and more flexible in how and where geographic telephone numbers can be used. It’s also quicker to install and provision and, as standard, it delivers extremely robust business continuity.
The service can support connections ranging from two channels for small PBX-equipped businesses to an unlimited number of channels for large enterprises and contact centres..
- Lower cost.
- It enables line and PBX estate rationalisation.
- It offers number flexibility.
- It’s business-grade voice and internet convergence.
- Business continuity comes as standard.
- It offers affordable resilience.
- Free UK calls and fraud protection.
- It’s reliable.